Who is it for?
Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots and Acne Scars
The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone is a creamy serum with vitamin C in a base of lightweight silicones for a smooth, spreadable texture. This skin treatment brightens, hydrates, and smooths the skin's surface. It reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation (such as dark spots and acne scars).
- With L-ascorbic acid, a potent form of vitamin C with dramatic brightening and anti-aging effects
- Brightens, hydrates and reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and acne scars
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount to your skin in the morning or at night after toners and water-based products.
- Expect a slight tingling sensation during the first 1-2 weeks of use. If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength.
- This product should not be used at the same time as niacinamide (vitamin B3).
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Find out just why your skin needs a daily dose of Vitamin C!
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section