Who is it for?
Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots and Acne Scars
The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone is a creamy serum with vitamin C in a base of lightweight silicones for a smooth, spreadable texture. This skin treatment brightens, hydrates, and smooths the skin's surface. It reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation (such as dark spots and acne scars).
- With L-ascorbic acid, a potent form of vitamin C with dramatic brightening and anti-aging effects
- Brightens, hydrates and reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and acne scars
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount to your skin in the morning or at night after toners and water-based products.
- Expect a slight tingling sensation during the first 1-2 weeks of use. If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength.
- This product should not be used at the same time as niacinamide (vitamin B3).
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Find out just why your skin needs a daily dose of Vitamin C!
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!