Who's it for?
Dry or Dehydrated Skin
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is a water-based serum with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5.Hyaluronic acid is a moisturising ingredient that occurs naturally in the skin: it is a molecule that can attract up to 1000x its weight in water, ensuring long term hydration of the skin. Vitamin B5, also known as Panthenol, enhances surface hydration for a smooth, supple feel. This product is non-comedogenic and won’t cause irritation. Suitable for all skin types.
- Contains three types of hyaluronic acid with different molecular weights, allowing it to penetrate the skin for deep hydration.
- Hydrates the skin and creates a smooth, supple and plumped-up appearance.
- Vitamin B5 is a water-soluble vitamin that hydrates and nourishes the skin.
How to use:
- Apply a few drops to your face in the morning and at night before oils, moisturisers, and creams.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products, and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- Check out our blog for everything you need to know about skincare acids.
- Check out our blog Staycation Beauty Must-haves for your holiday beauty check list!
- Did you know this brand is vegan? Check out our blog on Vegan Products You Should Know About to find out more!
- pH: 6.5-7.5.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section