Who is it For?
- Dry or Dehydrated Skin
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is a water-based serum with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5.Hyaluronic acid is a moisturizing ingredient that occurs naturally in the skin: it is a molecule that can attract up to 1000x its weight in water, ensuring long term hydration of the skin. Vitamin B5, also known as Panthenol, enhances surface hydration for a smooth, supple feel. This product is non-comedogenic and won’t cause irritation. Suitable for all skin types.
- Contains three types of hyaluronic acid with different molecular weights, allowing it to penetrate the skin for deep hydration.
- Hydrates the skin and creates a smooth, supple and plumped-up appearance.
- Vitamin B5 is a water-soluble vitamin that hydrates and nourishes the skin.
How to Use
- Apply a few drops to your face in the morning and at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products, and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 6.5-7.5