Who's it for?
All skin types, particularly anyone who wishes to target ageing skin and a lack of elasticity
The Ordinary Buffet is a water-based serum packed with advanced anti-aging technologies that include peptides, probiotics, amino acids, and more. This powerful multi-tasking treatment is able to tackle multiple signs of aging at once. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, fades dark spots, hydrates, brightens, and promotes a firm, smooth appearance.
- Key Matrixyl 3000, a peptide complex, firms and plumps skin by boosting collagen and elastin
- Multiple hyaluronic acid complexes hydrate and create a plump, supple feel
- Argirelox peptide complex fights expression wrinkles, like smile lines and crow's feet
Please Note: The ingredients in The Ordinary Buffet may settle during transit, causing the bottle to appear as though it's not completely full. This is normal and won't affect the performance of your serum.
How to use:
- Apply a few drops to your entire face in the morning and at night before creams, oils, and moisturizers.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products, and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- Looking to reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles? try The Ordinary Anti-Ageing Trio (3 x 30ml)
- pH: 4.5-5.5
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Our Customers Said...
"Beautiful serum, I would never stop using it" - Tina
Q: Can I use the Ordinary Niacinamide and Buffet together?
A: Yes, both will hydrate the skin and target signs of ageing.
Q: Can I use the Ordinary Buffet everyday?
A: Yes, you can apply Buffet in the morning and evening.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.