Who is it for?
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is a water-based serum with Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and zinc. This treatment reduces the appearance of blemishes, redness, enlarged pores, uneven tone and oily skin. It promotes clearer, brighter, and smoother skin while balancing sebum production.
- Niacinamide brightens and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion
- Zinc PCA helps control oil production
- Evens skin tone
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to your face in the morning and at night before using any oils, moisturizers, or creams.
- This product should not be used at the same time as treatments containing pure vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 5.5-6.5
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Q: Is the ordinary Niacinamide and Zinc good for acne?
A: Yes. It's a good option for hyperpigmentation, oily, aging and acne-prone skin.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.