Who is it for?
All hair and skin types
100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil is a nutrient-rich oil that can be used on both skin and hair.
- Multipurpose oil for healthy, supple skin. Combats dryness and adds strength and shine to hair
- Argan seed oil: a hydrating oil that is extracted without heat to preserve its rich nutrients, including fatty acids, vitamins, phenols, and carotenes
How to Use:
- Apply a few drops to your face as needed
- We recommend applying it after water-based products, like serums and toners
- After shampooing, work through damp, clean hair
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Add a few drops just to the ends of your hair to seal in cuticles and prevent split ends
- Add a drop to your foundation for an all-natural glow!
- Read our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.