Who is it for?
A lightweight serum with high concentrations of resveratrol and ferulic acid, two powerful antioxidants. This treatment protects skin against the signs of aging caused by free radical damage and soothes redness.
Resveratrol, an antioxidant derived from Japanese knotweed, protects from free radical damage and soothes skin irritation
Ferulic Acid is a high-potency phytochemical antioxidant found naturally in the walls of plant cells
How to Use:
- Apply a few drops alone or after water-based treatments but before oils, moisturizers, and creams
- Can be mixed with other products for an antioxidant boost
- Do not refrigerate
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.