All Skin Types
A gentle cleansing product that removes all traces of makeup while leaving the skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
- With Squalane: gentle, moisturizing, efficient in dissolving makeup and facial impurities and increasing the spreadability of the product
- When rubbed between your palms for approximately 10-30 seconds, the product changes from a balm-like consistency to a clear oil-like consistency
- Non-comedogenic and soap-free, gentle enough for daily use
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
How to Use:
- Dispense into hands
- Rub hands together to warm the product, allowing it to melt into an oil
- Massage well onto dry face and rinse with warm water
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary and discover all you need to know about the brand!
- pH 5.50-6.50
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.