Who's it for?
Skin in need of extra hydration.
This product is a hydration boost for the skin. Amino Acids + B5 offers non-greasy hydration support for the maintenance of healthy, functioning skin. It may cause a temporary tingling sensation upon application. If desired, the formula can be mixed with other serums or creams upon application to reduce its strength.
How to use:
- Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM before creams.
- A tingling sensation can be expected after application. If the sensation is too strong to tolerate, the formula can be mixed with other creams or serums of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary and discover all you need to know about the brand.
- Add to or follow with The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.