Who is it for?
- Dry or dehydrated skin
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA is a non-greasy moisturizer with special hydrating compounds that are found naturally in healthy skin. This treatment offers immediate and long-lasting hydration and protects the skin against moisture loss. It replenishes compounds found in healthy, well-hydrated skin that may have depleted over time.
- Natural Moisturizing Factors are elements found naturally in the skin that keep it healthy, hydrated, and protected. They include amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerin, saccharides, and sodium PCA.
- Hyaluronic acid boosts the skin's moisture content for a plump, supple, and smooth appearance
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to your skin after serums and water-based products, as needed.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide
- We recommend complementing the use of this product with a broad spectrum SPF during the day.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products, and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 6.5-7
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.