Peeling formula effectively resurfaces, smoothes and brightens to reveal a radiant, more youthful complexion.
- This innovative formula is milder than other hydroxy acids: it exfoliates, minimises fine lines and evens out skin tone without irritation
- With Glycolic acid: dissolves the bonds that bind dead, dulling cells to uncover the smooth, even radiance beneath
- Mandelic acid penetrates the skin more slowly, making this formula milder and better suited to sensitive skin
How to use:
- For best results, apply once a day (ideally in the PM)
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops a tolerance
- Always use SPF sunscreen during the day
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a broad spectrum SPF sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- pH 3.50-3.70
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.