Who's it For?
All skin conditions.
Add critical UVA and UVB defense to your Dermalogica moisturiser or to your foundation with this Broad Spectrum sunscreen for all skin conditions, formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Its sophisticated, non-chalky formula forms an invisible shield against skin damaging environmental assault. Antioxidants help improve skin smoothness and softness while providing added defense against skin-aging free radicals.
- Advanced sunscreens provide optimum UVA and UVB protection.
- Antioxidant vitamins C and E improve skin smoothness and softness.
- Grape Seed and Green Tea soothe and help defend against free radicals that cause premature ageing.
How to use:
- Apply evenly and liberally to face, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. You can also mix with your moisturiser or foundation, then apply.
- For continuous coverage, apply regularly and reapply as needed after swimming and exercise.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Mix equal parts of Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF50 into your favourite moisturizer or foundation for a Broad Spectrum boost!
- No artificial fragrances and colors
- Uses: 40
- Retail Costs Per Applic: €1.38
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%). Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius(Safflower) Oleosomes, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate /VP Copolymer, Dimethyl Capramide, Nylon-12, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Gluconic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).
BeautyFeatures.ie is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging."
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.