Who's it For?
- all skin conditions (especially oily)
- not for people with nut allergies
Dermalogica PreCleanse is a firm favourite here at Beauty Skincare HQ! We follow the Dermalogica Double Cleanse regimen, and have noticed a huge change in our skin’s health!
PreCleanse is a lightweight Olive and Apricot Kernel-based cleansing oil, fortified with Kukui Nut, Borage Seed and Rice Bran oils, that thoroughly melts layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual skin products that build-up during the day, without leaving behind any greasy residue.
- A blend of rich oils melts through oil and oil-based debris that collects on skin throughout the day.
- Vitamin E Oil, a rich antioxidant, helps improve skin smoothness and softness.
How to use:
- Dispense into dry hands. Starting at the neck, massage over dry face and eyes to dissolve surface oil and dirt. Concentrate on areas of congestion or stubborn debris.
- Wet hands and continue massaging to create a light, milky emulsion.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser for professional cleansing results.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
"The Dermalogica PreCleanse is my go to every single time. It is a luxurious oil so it melts everything away, Makeup,Sunscreen and dirt. It really does an amazing job by clearing the skin when prepping for your second cleanse (always double cleanse). I'm obsessed, I don't go a day without it because I do wear makeup every single day. I'm a sensitive queen and the Dermalogica Precleanse doesn't upset my skin, it doesn't cause breakouts, irritations or cause any trouble , it helps to take my makeup off so easily and gently.” Sophie Murray ( Irish Beauty Influencer)
- Check out Sophie's blog Queen of Skincare, Haircare and ruler of Agony Aunt! for more information, tips and recommended products for skincare
- Free from Artificial Fragrances and Colours
- Uses: 100
- Retail Cost Per Applic: 45c
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
BeautyFeatures.ie is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.