Who's it For?
Drier or prematurely-aging skin
In Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance, antioxidants help prevent free radical damage, while BioReplenish Complex strengthens the skin's lipid barrier to prevent moisture loss. Clinically proven to deliver nourishment 10 layers deep.
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines.
- Strengthens the skin's lipid barrier
- Helps rebalance the skin's microbiome
- Intensely moisturises dry, depleted skin
- Prebiotic Chlorella Algae Complex rebalances skins natural microbiome
- Hyaluronic Acid locks in hydration to help enhance the skins moisture content and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
How to use:
- Apply over damp face and throat with light, upward strokes.
BeautyFeatures' Style Guide:
- Can be applied over or mixed with prescribed Dermalogica Concentrated Booster for additional results.
- Prep with Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner to enhance moisturizer absorption.
- Free from Artificial Fragrances and Colours
Our Customers Said...
"Fantastic moisturiser!! So calming on the skin. Fab for mature dry skin." - Siobhan G
Q: When should I use Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance?
A: Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance should be used twice daily; once in the morning and once at night.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, Stearic Acid, PEG-8, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ceramide NP, Phytosterols, Centella Asiatica Extract, Linoleic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Lactic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Propanediol, Tocopherol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Hydroxystearic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
BeautyFeatures.ie is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section