Who's it For?
Dry or prematurely-ageing skin
If you’re in need for a nourishing, intense hydration experience the Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance may just be the one for you. An ultra-rich moisturiser designed to combat dry skin by restoring the lipid barrier where it’s needed and reducing signs of premature ageing. This product contains no artificial fragrance or colour.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) helps increase elasticity and reverse the signs of photoageing.
- Antioxidant vitamins C and E reduce skin-damaging free radical activity.
- Strengthens skin's lipid barrier to help prevent moisture loss while smoothing fine lines.
- Intensely moisturises dry skin.
How to use:
- After cleansing and toning, apply moisturiser over damp face and throat with light, upward strokes.
- Use twice daily, morning and night.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Cleanse with Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel to start your routine.
- Follow with the Dermalogica Multi-active Toner before applying the moisturiser.
- No artificial fragrances and colors
- Uses: 40
- Retail Cost Per Applic: €1.23
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, Stearic Acid, PEG-8, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ceramide NP, Phytosterols, Centella Asiatica Extract, Linoleic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Lactic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Propanediol, Tocopherol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Hydroxystearic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
BeautyFeatures.ie is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.