Who is it for?
Breakout-fighting foaming wash that clears away dead skin cells, dirt and excess oils that clog pores and cause breakouts.
- Can be used on the face, back, neck, or wherever skin requires deep cleaning and pore clearing
- Tough on breakouts, gentle on your skin
- Salicylic Acid dives deep into pores, clearing dead skin cells and trapped oils
- Formulated with 8 botanicals including Tea Tree, Lavender and Camellia Sinensis, known to gently soothe and calm irritation
- Orange Peel Extract revives, energizes, and refreshes
How to Use:
- Lather a small amount in damp hands, then rub over face, neck, or wherever needed.
- Keep out of your eyes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our Dermalogica Clear Start Bundle for our favourite teen skin treats!
- Can't remember to use your face wash? Keep it in the shower!
- No artificial fragrances or colours
Our Customers Said...
"This Dermalogica foaming wash is really clearing my skin, and sloughing off dead skin. I'm also really pleased with the BeautyFeatures website -- easy ordering, good selection and pricing, fast delivery. Highly recommend." - Caroline
Q: When should I use the Dermalogica Clear Start Foaming Wash?
A: You should use Dermalogica Clear Start Foaming Wash in the morning and night.
Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid .50%. Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate-20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oleanolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Porpyra Umbilicalis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
BeautyFeatures.ie is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.