Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment helps prevent spread of infection and recurrence, and is suitable for treating mild fungal nail conditions.
Why is Scholl Fungal nail treatment different?
- Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment is a uniquely designed system for the treatment of fungal nail.
- The discrete, easy to use treatment has been specially formulated to penetrate into the nail to kill nail fungus at its source. It also helps to prevent the spread of the fungus & protects against recurrence.
- It is an effective, caring solution that can be used at home without prescription.
- Dermatologically tested.
What are the visible results?
- At the end of the Treatment Phase the level of discolouration on the nail is reduced
- After 9-12 months which is the average length of time a human toenail takes to grow-out completely, the discolouration will have disappeared and nails will have recovered with no signs of fungal infection.
What is fungal nail?
- Fungal nail is surprisingly common; it is an invasion of fungal species underneath the nail. The fungi are passed from person to person by direct contact and are carried by carpets, socks, shoes and hosiery.
What are the symptoms?
- Yellow/brownish discolouration of the nail
- White 'islands' on the surface of the nail
- The appearance of the nail is rougher, more brittle and with ridges.
What happens if it is not treated?
- In most cases the nail will eventually crumble and become detached from the toe or finger.
- 5 disposable files advanced formaulation.
How to Use
Phase 1: Treatment Phase (4 weeks)
- To kill the nail fungus
- Weeks 1 - File the nail surface once a week
- Dispose of the file after use
- Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail daily
- Repeat for weeks 2, 3 & 4
Phase 2: Protection Phase (9 months)
- To prevent spreading & protect from recurrence
- Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail once a week for 9 months or until the discolouration has grown out.
Hazards and Cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Always replace cap after use.
- To avoid spread of infection, never reuse files.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- You MUST read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
- Please seek advice before use if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional.
Customers Also Viewed
Scholl Flight Socks Sheer UK 6.5 - UK 8 Scholl Sheer Flight Socks help prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in flight. Using their clinically proven compression system to improve circulation and...
Scholl Flight Socks Sheer UK 4 - UK 6 Scholl Sheer Flight Socks help prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in flight. Using their clinically proven compression system to improve circulation and...
Scholl Insoles - Gel Activ Everyday - Women Why use Scholl GELACTIV™ Everyday? Its dual gel is prove to effectively absorb micro shocks and helps reduce excessive pressure from walking and...
Scholl Express Pedi Diamond Refill Coarse Pack contains 2 Refills for use with the Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Regular Coarse (Extra Coarse is also available) Brings the Scholl Velvet Smooth back to...
Scholl Insoles - Gel Activ Work - Men Why use Scholl GELACTIV™ work? Develop to effectively absorb shocks and help reduce the excessive pressure being put on your feet for a long period. ...
Scholl Orthaheel Regular Large UK 9 - 10 Walking on hard, flat surfaces like pavements and floors may force feet to over pronate (roll over so that the inner edge of the sole bears the body's...
Scholl Orthaheel Regular Small UK 5 - 6.5 Walking on hard, flat surfaces like pavements and floors may force feet to over pronate (roll over so that the inner edge of the sole bears the body's...
Scholl Orthaheel Sports Large It is estimated that 50% of athletes suffer from excess rolling of the feet and ankles and flattening of the arches. The foot does not function alone, but in conjunction...
Scholl Orthaheel Sports Medium It is estimated that 50% of athletes suffer from excess rolling of the feet and ankles and flattening of the arches. The foot does not function alone, but in...
REN - V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream 50ml ALL SKIN TYPES, HYDRATE, RECHARGE & REVITALISE Unearth the innovative beauty that is the REN skincare collection. Boasting 100% plant and...
REN - Ultra Moisture Day Cream 50ml DRY SKIN SOOTHED, HYDRATED, HEALTHY Unearth the innovative beauty that is the REN skincare collection. Boasting 100% plant and mineral derived actives,...
RICH Haircare - Pure Luxury Sure Hold Hair Spray 200ml Having created opulent-looking hair you’ll want to keep it that way! The micro-molecule formulation within this hairspray...