Who is it for?
Weak, damaged hair
A reparative mask that strengthens and restructures weak, damaged hair. It provides intensive conditioning and restructures the hair fibre. When used regularly, it progressively increases the hair’s resistance to breakage.
Its hydrating properties allow it to also preserve up to 91% of colour intensity after 9 washes.
- With Bamboo Marrow, rich in Silica, for strength and elasticity
- Linseed Extract, a powerful source of fatty acids, smooths the hair fibre and provides added shine
- Nutri-Sugars Complex optimises hydration, leaving the hair visibly softer, healthier-looking and more manageable.
- Softens hair
- Citrus, floral, woody, musky fragrance
- Rich texture
- Hair becomes more resistant with use
- Urban Defence Pro
- Shine Fix Complex
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein to protect and repair
How to Use:
- Cleanse the hair with Alfaparf Milano Semi Di Lino Reconstruction Reparative Shampoo.
- Apply 1-2 dollops of product to lengths and ends. Massage in.
- Leave on the hair for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide
- Battling split ends? Hair prone to breakage? Integrate this mask with daily spritz of the leave-in Alfaparf Semi di Lino Anti Breakage Daily Fluid, for daily repair and protection!
Our Customers Said...
Q: How often should I use the Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Reconstruction Reparative Mask?
A: We recommend that you use your Alfaparf Reconstruction Reparative Mask once or twice per week in place of your regular conditioner for maximum results.
Q: Is there anything else I can use in addition to my mask to repair my hair?
A: Absolutely! We also recommend the Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Anti-Breakage Daily Fluid to use as a leave-in treatment after washing.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section