Who is it for?
Dry and very dry hair
- The gentlest surfactants help cleanse away residue with a lavish lather that won’t strip hair
- Bio-Mimemtic Peptides, Marine Botanicals, and Seawater Nutrients inject much needed moisture into dehydrated hair
- Easily detangles dry hair
- Reduces breakage by up to 55%
- Adds softness, smoothness and shine
- Gently cleanses hair without stripping vital moisture
- Helps replenish loss moisture
- Restores smoothness & elasticity
- Hydramine Sea Complex - A blend of unique natural moisturizing elements from the ocean; Sea Kelp, Seawater Nutrients, and Brown Algae – deeply hydrates hair and helps restore hair's hydrolipidic barrier to prevent dehydration.
How to Use:
- Apply to wet hair, lather, rinse
- Follow with Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- As a weekly treat for very dry hair we recommend Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment, the balm for thick/coarse dry hair. It works in just 5 minutes!
Our Customers Said...
"Such a great shampoo, hair feels super clean and the shine is amazing" - Sinead
Q: Can I use the Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo on colour-treated hair?
A: Yes, the Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo can be used on all hair suffering from dryness.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.