Who's it For?
Dry hair in need of moisture
A moisturising, nutritive shampoo that transforms dry hair, gently cleansing and replenishing it with vital nutrients. Free from sulphates, parabens and other harmful ingredients, it smooths the hair fibre with healthy omegas and fatty acids, derived from Linseed Extract. With dry strands revitalized, the result is healthy-looking, shiny and supple hair.
- With Colour Fix Complex and UV Filter- to prolong colour intensity
- Honey Extracts optimise hydration levels in the hair shaft
- Shine Fix Complex to brighten your hair
- Urban Defence Pro works as a barrier to pollution
- Nutri-sugars moisturise and nourish
- Active ingredient - Limnanthes alba seed oil have conditioning and emollient properties
- Oriental, fruity, floral, delicious fragrance
- Lightweight formula doesn't weigh down your hair
- Offers a rich lather
- Softens hair
How to use:
- Distribute through wet hair
- Rinse off thoroughly
- Repeat if necessary
BeautyFeatures Style Guide
- Follow with Alfaparf Milano Semi Di Lino Moisture Nutritive Leave-In Conditioner for double the nourishing power!
- Find the right Alfaparf routine for YOU with our blog Alfaparf: What is The Right Product for Me?
- Check out our Blog: How to Get Healthy Hair
- Sulphate Free
- Paraben Free
Our Customers Said...
"Great product, my hair feels much stronger after two months of use. Also a great delivery service from BeautyFeatures, really fast" - Amy
Q: Is there anything else I can use to complete my haircare routine for dry, tangle-prone hair?
A: Absolutely! We also recommend the Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Moisture Nutritive Mask to complete your haircare routine.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.