Who is it for?
Damaged, coloured hair or hair that needs clarifying/oil control
The Olaplex Shampoo and Conditioner Bundle keeps your hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable. The professional-quality formulations work to restore and preserve colour-treated, damaged or fragile hair with revolutionary bond maintenance technology.
No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo repairs damage and strengthens your hair – Find out more
- Deeply hydrates and strengthens hair.
- Repairs shattered hair bonds in between your salon visits.
- Helps maintain hair colour between salon visits without damaging your hair.
- Leaves hair shiny and healthier with each use
- A single molecule, free of silicones and oils, dramatically improves the hair strength, protects from within, and provides immediate results
No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner hydrates and detangles for smoother, healthier hair – Find out more
- Leaves hair easier to manage, shinier and healthier with each use.
- Protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds.
- Colour-safe and will strengthen and leave your hair stronger than ever.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- For the best results, use as part of a complete system with the OLAPLEX No. 3 Hair Perfector 100ml.
- Learn more about Olaplex: Which one to use.
- Free of DEA, Aldehydes and Formaldehyde
- pH Balanced
Our Customers Said...
"Absolutely amazing product! Have purchased a few times and a little goes a long way. Massive improvement in the thickness, length and feel of my hair. 10/10" - Deborah
Q: Can I use Olaplex Shampoo and Conditioner every time I wash my hair?
A: Yes! Olaplex No 4 and No 5 are designed for regular use, so you can use them every time.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.