Scholl Express Pedi Diamond Refill Coarse
- 2 Refills for use with the Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi
- Regular Coarse (Extra Coarse is also available)
Brings the Scholl Velvet Smooth back to new!
How to use the Scholl Velvet Express Pedi
1. Remove the protective roller cover before use.
2. Ensure that the roller head is securely inserted into the unit. Do not use without the roller head attached.
3. Turn on the unit by twisting the silver ring to the left and gently glide the roller head over hard skin and the dead skin will gradually exfoliate. Use only on dry skin. Do not press too hard, or the unit will stop.
4. Turn off and check if you have achieved the softness you desire. If not, turn on and repeat until the level of smoothness is obtained. Warning: Do not use in the same area for more than 3-4 seconds at a time. Stop if skin becomes sore or inflamed.
5. Once your feet are starting to resemble smooth, happy feet again, breathe a sign of relief.
6. Turn the unit off by twisting the silver ring to the right.
7. Wipe or rinse feet to remove excess dead skin particles.
8. Thoroughly dry feet.
9. Apply moisturiser and massage into your fabulously smooth feet!