Who is it for?
Sensitive skin prone to redness
Lightweight like a toner but concentrated like a serum, the refreshing formula of Redness Relief Essence visibly reduces redness and helps reduce sensitivity by strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Works synergistically to relieve, restore and hydrate sensitive skin against redness, discomfort and dehydration
- Reduces the appearance of redness
- Boosts hydration and helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier
- Calms, soothes and balances skin
How to Use:
- Shake well before use
- Dispense into palm and pat gently over cleansed face, neck and chest
- Use twice a day for continuous relief
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Also available as a smaller size 50ml, perfect to take with you on holidays!
- Check out our blog on 5 Products For Redness Relief for more!
- No artificial fragrances and colors
Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, 1,2-Hexanediol PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propanediol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Powder, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Piperonyl Glucoside, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lavandula Spica (Lavender) Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
BeautyFeatures.ie is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.