Who's it For?
- Ageing skin
Powerful treatment cream that accelerates skin renewal, reducing the appearance of skin aging overnight. Active microencapsulated pure Retinol helps increase cell turnover. Powerful peptides and antioxidant Vitamin C help fight signs of aging, including uneven skin tone and discoloration. Formulated with a clinically-proven bioenergized Copper amino acid complex, shown to reduce visible wrinkles and improve skin firmness. Includes a moisturizing Buffer Cream to help acclimate skin to this highly-active form of Retinol.
- Accelerates skin renewal and repair
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Improves skin firmness.
How to use:
- For best results, mix one part Overnight Retinol Repair with up to three parts Buffer Cream (included) and apply to cleansed skin at night, when cell renewal is at its prime.
- Once your skin is acclimated, you may use Overnight Retinol Repair alone, prior to or mixed with your prescribed Dermalogica moisturizer.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- This product should only be used at night.
- We recommend not layering it directly with other targeted treatment products.
- Check out our Retinol Blog for a complete guide to the benefits Retinol and where to start
- No artificial fragrances and colors
Overnight Retinol Repair: Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Xylitylglucoside, Retinol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 3, Xylitol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Glucose, Cetyl Palmitate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Anhydroxylitol, Magnesium Chloride, C12-20 Alkyl Glycoside, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol. Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol. Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
BeautyFeatures.ie is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging."
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.