Who’s it For?
Clearer skin ahead! Your holy grail exfoliator is here! Banish breakouts and achieve smoother skin texture with this powerful peel formulated for breakout-prone skin. With 10% AHAs and 2% BHAs, it exfoliates deep under the skin to remove dead skin cells and excess oil. Say goodbye to rough texture, breakouts, and hyperpigmentation, and hello to clearer, brighter skin.
- Exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and excess oil to combat breakouts.
- Evens and brightens skin tone and helps visibly fades post-breakout marks.
- Resurfaces to smooth skin texture.
How to use:
- 1-2 times per week in the p.m. after cleansing, apply a generous amount all over face and neck.
- Slight tingling is normal. Leave for 7-10 minutes, and rinse with cool water. Follow with a moisturiser.
- Use and frequency as directed.
- Avoid eye contact. If irritation and redness persist, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- AHAs may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure for a week.
- Keep out of reach of children.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out the Dermalogica Clear Start Post-Break Out Fix for any stubborn post-break out marks!
Q: What ingredients in Dermalogica ClearStart Breakout Clearing Peel brighten my skin tone?
A: Lactic, Mandelic, and Azelaic Acids even and brighten skin tone.
Q: How does it help with breakouts?
A: Salicylic Acid combats blackheads and breakouts.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.