Who is it for?
Uneven Skin tone and Texture
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% is a mild exfoliating serum with lactic acid and hyaluronic acid. This treatment resurfaces the skin to promote a bright, even tone and a smooth, soft texture.
- Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates to reveal clearer, more radiant skin
- Contains a form of hyaluronic acid that boosts skin's moisture content for a plump, supple, and smooth appearance
- With Tasmanian Pepperberry, a botanical extract that reduces the irritation associated with acid use
How to Use:
- Please note: this product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Apply at night
- Apply a few drops to cleansed skin before oils, creams, and moisturizers
- Allow a few minutes for it to absorb.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. We recommend using a broad spectrum sunscreen, wearing protective clothing, and limiting sun exposure while using this product.
- Looking for a more gentle formulation? Try https://www.beautyfeatures.ie/the-ordinary-lactic-acid-5-ha-2-30ml/
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 3.6-3.8