Who is it for?
Uneven Tone and Texture
Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% is a mild exfoliating serum with lactic acid and hyaluronic acid. This treatment gently resurfaces the skin to promote a bright, even tone and a smooth, soft texture.
- With Lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates to reveal clearer, more radiant skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer is a form of hyaluronic acid that boosts the skin's moisture content for a plump, supple, and smooth appearance
- Tasmanian Pepperberry botanical extract reduces the irritation associated with acid use
How to Use:
- Use once a day, at night. If your skin is sensitive or you are new to acids, we recommend applying it once per week at first.
- Apply a few drops to your skin at night before oils, creams, and moisturizers.
- Allow a few minutes for it to absorb.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength.
- This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Proceed with caution if you choose to use this with other products containing retinoids or alpha or beta hydroxy acids, as this can cause irritation.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- You can also use Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% on your body!
- Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- For a higher-strength formulation, try The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 3.60-3.80
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.