Who's it for?
All skin types to prep skin for makeup.
This high-spreadability fluid primer is a lightweight primer with a silky, serum-like texture. It helps makeup spread evenly over the skin without becoming blotchy, patchy, streaky, or cakey. It also acts as a light, non-oily surface hydrator for a naturally dewy look.
How to use:
Smooth a small amount over your skin as the last step in your routine or before applying makeup.
Beautyfeatures Style Guide:
- Use the Squalane Cleanser to remove makeup at the end of the day.
- High-flexibility silicones: next-generation silicones that create a smooth, even, and comfortable canvas for makeup.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary and discover all you need to know about the brand.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.