Who is it for?
The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer is a mattifying and blurring primer with advanced adaptive silicones. This advanced primer blurs imperfections, helps makeup last longer, and lends the skin a matte finish. It can also be used alone as a non-greasy hydrator that reduces the look of pores, fine lines, and uneven texture.
- Blurs imperfections, mattifies and helps make up stay on for longer
- With advanced adaptive silicones: next-generation silicones that help makeup adhere to the skin
- Also works well on its own as a non-greasy hydrator
How to use:
- Smooth a small amount over your face as the last step in your routine or before applying makeup.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 7-7.75
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section