Who's it For?
Ideal for cool faux-blonde and grey hair.
This powerful purple shampoo is rich in neutralising agents to instantly remove brassiness and yellow undertones. The regular use of this shampoo provides durable anti-brassiness protection, keeping blonde shades cool for longer. It protects hair from daily oxidation and pollution, restoring shine and softness. Enriched with a potent combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower, the formula instantly boosts blonde luminosity while deeply nourishing the fibre.
A unique combination of potent Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower:
- Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitised hair fibres.
- Ultra Violet neutralisers are highly concentrated pigments that act immediately on the fibre to neutralise and remove brassy & yellow undertones, revealing a radiant natural shine.
How to Use:
- Wet hair then thoroughly remove excess water before applying a quarter-sized amount of shampoo onto 5 key zones of the hair
- Add water and emulsify
- Leave it on between 2 to 5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- We recommend you to alternate with Kerastase Blond Absolu Fondant Bain Lumière on a weekly or as a second shampoo for a deeper & hydrating cleanse
- Instantly neutralizes brassy & yellow undertones
- Leaves hair 94% stronger when used with Kerastase Blond Absolu Fondant Cicaflash
- Removes impurities & pollution particles
- Repairs the surface of the hair fiber up to 46% when combined with Cicaflash
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.