Who's it For?
Ideal for cool faux-blonde and grey hair.
This powerful purple shampoo is rich in neutralising agents to instantly remove brassiness and yellow undertones. The regular use of this shampoo provides durable anti-brassiness protection, keeping blonde shades cool for longer. It protects hair from daily oxidation and pollution, restoring shine and softness. Enriched with a potent combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower, the formula instantly boosts blonde luminosity while deeply nourishing the fibre.
A unique combination of potent Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower:
- Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitised hair fibres.
- Ultra Violet neutralisers are highly concentrated pigments that act immediately on the fibre to neutralise and remove brassy & yellow undertones, revealing a radiant natural shine.
How to Use:
- Wet hair then thoroughly remove excess water before applying a quarter-sized amount of shampoo onto 5 key zones of the hair
- Add water and emulsify
- Leave it on between 2 to 5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- We recommend you alternate with Kérastase Blond Absolu Bain Lumiere 250ml on a weekly basis or as a second shampoo for a deeper & hydrating cleanse.
- Follow with the Kérastase Blond Absolu Fondant Cicaflash 250ml as your conditioner.
- Once weekly or as needed, we recommend using the Kérastase Blond Absolu Masque Ultra-Violet 200ml.
- Protect hair from heat with the Kérastase Blond Absolu Cicaplasme 150ml.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide
- Check out our blog on 5 Purple Shampoo's You Need As A Blonde
- Check out our blog: Go BLONDE This Summer with The Kérastase Blond Absolu Range!
- Check out our Blog: Our Top 12 Hair Products For Summer 2023!
- Check out our Blog: Staff Picks: Shannon's Summer Beauty Essentials
- Instantly neutralizes brassy & yellow undertones
- Leaves hair 94% stronger when used with Kérastase Blond Absolu Fondant Cicaflash
- Removes impurities & pollution particles
- Repairs the surface of the hair fiber up to 46% when combined with Cicaflash
Q: How often should Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo be used?
A: Apply Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo on a weekly basis to eliminate brassiness and unwanted undertones. Consult with your hairdresser to determine the appropriate frequency based on the bleach level of your hair.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.