Who's it For?
Ideal for all tones of faux-blonde hair
This opalescent milky gel with a soft lavender hue offers the restorative performance of a masque with the lightweight finish of a conditioner. It intensively restores sensitised hair, nourishing the fibre. The combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower instantly smooths, strengthens and softens sensitised lightened hair while providing deep nutrition.
- Combined with Bain Ultra Violet leaves hair 16X more resistant to breakage
- Facilitates detangling from roots to ends
- Deeply moisturises without weight
- 8x Shinier hair**
- 92% More hydrated hair**
- *Instrumental test when using Bain UltraViolet + Cicaflash
- **Instrumental test when using Bain Lumière + Cicaflash
A unique combination of potent Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower:
- Hyaluronic Acid - fills and heals fibre wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage
- Edelweiss flower - is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitised hair fibres
How to Use:
- Apply a hazelnut sized amount on washed and towel-dried hair
- Massage through mid-lengths and ends, avoiding roots to ensure lightweight volume
- Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes
- Emulsify and rinse thoroughly
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Use after washing hair with the Kerastase Blond Absolu Bain Lumière for best results.
- Check out our blog: Go BLONDE This Summer with The Kérastase Blond Absolu Range!
Our Customers Said...
Q: How often should I use the Kerastase Blond Absolu Cicaflash?
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.