Who's it For?
highlighted cool blonde hair in need of neutralisation
This rich purple mask penetrates the fibre to remove unwanted yellow undertones and brassiness, while deeply hydrating and restoring hair strands. The powerful combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower soothes hair, protecting it from daily oxidation and pollution particles. This non-staining hair mask can be used once a week, or as often as needed to neutralise brassy tones and keep your blonde hair luminous & cool.
A unique combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Edelweiss flower and powerful Ultra Violet neutralising pigments:
- Hyaluronic Acid - fills and heals fibre wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage
- Edelweiss flower - is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitised hair fibres
- Ultra Violet neutralisers - are highly concentrated pigments that act immediately on the fibre to neutralise and remove brassy & yellow undertones, revealing a radiant natural shine
How to Use:
- Apply on washed and towel-dried hair
- Massage onto lengths and ends
- Leave-in for 5 minutes for light neutralisation or longer (up to 10 minutes) for stronger neutralisation
- Add water, emulsify and rinse thoroughly
- Neutralises brassy & yellow undertones
- Ultra-nourishing formula
- Illuminate cool blondes for even brightness
- Restores shine and softness
BeautyFeatures Style Guide
- Check out our blog on 5 Purple Shampoo's You Need As A Blonde
- Use after washing your hair with the Kerastase Blond Absolu Bain Ultra-Violet 250ml
Our Customers Said...
"Great, will be ordering again from BeautyFeatures" - Elaine M
Q: When should I use Kerastase Blond Absolu Masque Ultra-Violet?
A: Generally, you should use a mask on your hair once or twice per week in place of your regular conditioner.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.