Who is it for?
Uneven Tone and Texture
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is a water-based toner with glycolic acid and botanical extracts. It is a treatment that gently exfoliates the skin to restore a clear, radiant appearance. With regular use it improves the look of uneven tone and texture.
- With Glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the surface of the skin
- Botanical extract of Tasmanian Pepperberry reduces the irritation associated with acid use
- Aloe Vera and ginseng soothe and boost skin radiance
How to Use:
- At night after cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and sweep it across your face and neck. Avoid the eye area.
- This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. We recommend you use a broad spectrum SPF sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!