Who is it for?
Uneven Tone and Texture
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is a water-based, night-time toner with glycolic acid and botanical extracts. It is a treatment that gently exfoliates the skin to restore a clear, radiant appearance. With regular use it improves the look of uneven tone and texture.
- With Glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the surface of the skin
- Botanical extract of Tasmanian Pepperberry reduces the irritation associated with acid use
- Aloe Vera and ginseng soothe and boost skin radiance
How to Use:
- At night after cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and sweep it across your face and neck. Avoid the eye area.
- This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. We recommend you use a broad spectrum SPF sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered fast. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.