Who is it for?
Skin with uneven Tone and Texture
The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion (previously known as Advanced Retinoid 2%) is an advanced water-based serum with two next-generation retinoids. This treatment visibly reduces the signs of aging without irritation. Contains pure retinol in a protective capsule system for sustained delivery over time.
- Diminishes the look of wrinkles and fine lines
- Brightens dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Smooths and refines the skin’s texture
[Please note that you may receive a bottle marked Advanced Retinoid 2%, as packaging updates are still in progress. The formula is the same.]
How to Use:
- Apply Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion to clean, dry skin before any other products at night. Allow a few minutes for it to absorb.
- Do not use this serum with other products containing retinoids, such as retinol and retinoic acid.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Retinoids can make your skin more sensitive to UV radiation. We recommend wearing broad spectrum SPF sunscreen during the day.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- Find out which celebrity swears by this product in our blog Celebrity Beauty Secrets.
- pH: 5-6
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.