Who’s it For?
To brighten your skin and even out its tone, minimising the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation
An exceptionally-stable solution of 15% Ethylated Ascorbic Acid, this water-free formula offers a direct-acting approach to achieving a radiant, healthy-looking skin tone. Unlike other Vitamin C derivatives, this ethylated form acts directly like Vitamin C, is closer in molecular weight to actual Vitamin C which allows for faster visible results, and offers a much better stability profile than any known direct-acting form of Vitamin C.
- Since this formulation is a water-free solution, it may feel slightly "oily" for a few seconds after application, despite the absence of all oils
- Propanediol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.
How to use:
Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Apply a few drops to face AM and PM. Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products, and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- Try The Ordinary Buffet - 60ml for another skincare hero!
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.