Who is it for?
Ageing/ Mature skin
This formula combines a comprehensive array of technologies to target multiple signs of aging at once. The "Buffet" + Copper Peptides 1% formula differs from The Ordinary "Buffet" as this formula includes a 1% concentration of pure Copper Peptides, increasing its focus on overall skin health, including help building new collagen and elastin. The inclusion of Copper Peptides delivers a natural blue tint to the formula.
- Targets multiple signs of ageing at once
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, brightens, hydrates, firms
- With added Copper Peptides for overall skin health
How to use:
- Apply to the entire face in the morning and evening after cleansing.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- For maximum benefits, we recommend alternating use between "Buffet" + Copper Peptides 1%, Vitamin C, and strong antioxidants.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- Want to learn more about peptides? Check out our blog: Peptides In Skincare.
- pH 6-7
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.