If you wanted to choose skincare with active anti-acne ingredients in concentrations that worked, it meant going online and it meant spending much more money…
Until… The Ordinary skincare range launched. Seriously, this is a HUGE skincare game-changer.
The Acne Skin Set from The Ordinary features the top products to fight against acne.
- 1 x Salicylic Acid 2% Solution (30ml) – speeds skins exfoliation rate therefore helping prevent clogged pores, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory.
- 1 x Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% (30ml) – reduces skins oiliness therefore helping prevent clogged pores, helps skin heal, anti-inflammatory.
- 1 x Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion (30ml) - diminishes the look of wrinkles and fine lines, brightens dark spots and hyperpigmentation, and smooths and refines the skin’s texture.
- 1 x 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil (30ml) – a dry oil helping to reduce the oiliness of skin while also helping to reduce the size of micro-comedones.
Direction of Use:
Salicylic Acid 2% Solution
- Apply a small amount all over your face or directly to blemishes as a spot treatment. Use in the morning and at night before oils, moisturisers, and creams. This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- Apply a small amount to your face in the morning and at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams.
Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion
- Apply Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion to clean, dry skin before any other products at night. Allow a few minutes for it to absorb.
- Do not use this serum with other products containing retinoids, such as retinol and retinoic acid.
- Retinoids can make your skin more sensitive to UV radiation. We recommend wearing sunscreen during the day.
100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Apply a few drops to your face at night after toners and other water-based treatments.