Who is it for?
All skin and hair types
A fast-absorbing, non-greasy hydration solution for both skin and hair!
- Both Squalane and Hemi-Squalane are both excellent non-comedogenic emollients, helping to reduce loss of hydration in the skin
- With its low molecular weight, Hemi-Squalane has greater spreadability and leaves a light and dry after-feel, making it also suitable for reducing hair frizz
How to Use:
- Hair Application: work through damp, clean hair daily or as needed
- Skin Application: apply a few drops to the entire face once daily or as needed
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary and discover all you need to know about the brand
- The 100% Plant-Derived Hemi-Squalane used in this product is USDA Certified Bio-Based
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.