This formulation contains 100% pure Borage Seed Oil that is sustainably-sourced, organic and cold-pressed. This soothing and nourishing oil contains an exceptionally high concentration of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an important essential fatty acid, as well as linoleic, oleic, stearic and palmitic acids. Borage Seed Oil offers a calming effect, helps maintain healthy skin and is suited particularly well for the dry and/or irritated skin conditions.
Apply a few drops daily or as needed to entire face ideally after water-based treatments. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
Borago Officinalis Seed Oil
Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary and discover all you need to know about the brand
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.