Who’s it For?
All Hair Types
Experience salon-worthy results at home with the Olaplex No.3 and No.6 Duo. Pairing two reparative conditioning treatments, this collection works together to target split ends, dryness and damage, leaving your crown soft and silky.
How to use:
No.3: Apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair, comb through and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or longer, then rinse, shampoo and condition. The longer this is left on, the more effective it will be. Use once a week or 2-3 times a week for damaged hair.
No.6: Apply a small amount of product to damp or dry hair, concentrating on the mid-length to ends. Comb through and style as desired.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- This product is not a leave-in conditioner, but a bond builder: don’t forget to rinse it out after at least 10 minutes!
- Learn more about Olaplex: Which one to use.
- Find out which celebrity swears by this product in our blog Celebrity Beauty Secrets.
- Check out our blog 5 Hair Products You Need In Your Routine.
- DEA Free
- Aldehydes Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Phosphate Free
- Nut Free
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalte Free
- PH Balanced.
Q: How often should I use Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector?
A: We recommend using Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector once a week as part of your routine, and two to three times per week for more damaged hair.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.