Who is it for?
Loss of Elasticity
A lightweight anti-ageing serum treatment with a high concentration of powerful retinol in a squalane base: a plant-derived emollient that offers soothing hydration.
- Visibly reduces the signs of aging, diminishing the look of wrinkles and fine lines
- Brightens dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Smooths and refines the skin’s texture
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams
- Do not use this serum with other products containing retinoids, such as retinoic acid
- Retinoids can make your skin more sensitive to UV radiation: we recommend wearing SPF sunscreen during the day
- If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Please be aware that Retinol can cause significant irritation in the early stages of treatment while skin builds tolerance. If you have not used high-strength retinol formulas in the past, we strongly recommend that you start your retinol regimen with Retinol 0.2% in Squalane and adjust to higher strengths of Retinol 0.5% in Squalane and this product as your skin builds tolerance.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary and discover all you need to know about the brand