Who is it for?
Loss of Elasticity
A lightweight anti-ageing serum treatment with a high concentration of powerful retinol in a squalane base: a plant-derived emollient that offers soothing hydration.
- Visibly reduces the signs of aging, diminishing the look of wrinkles and fine lines
- Brightens dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Smooths and refines the skin’s texture
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams
- Do not use this serum with other products containing retinoids, such as retinoic acid
- Retinoids can make your skin more sensitive to UV radiation: we recommend wearing SPF sunscreen during the day
- If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Please be aware that Retinol can cause significant irritation in the early stages of treatment while skin builds tolerance.
- If you have not used high-strength retinol formulas in the past, we strongly recommend that you start your retinol regimen with Retinol 0.2% in Squalane and adjust to higher strengths of Retinol 0.5% in Squalane and this product as your skin builds tolerance.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary and discover all you need to know about the brand
- Check out our Retinol Blog for a complete guide to the benefits Retinol and where to start
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.