Who is it for?
All Skin Types
Retinol 0.2% in Squalane a lightweight serum with a low concentration of retinol in a squalane base.
- Visibly reduces the signs of aging, diminishing the look of wrinkles and fine lines
- Brightens dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Smooths and refines the skin’s texture
- Retinol: a well-researched retinoid with powerful anti-aging benefits
- Squalane: plant-derived emollient that offers lightweight hydration
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams
- Do not use this serum with other products containing retinoids, such as retinoic acid. If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Retinoids can make your skin more sensitive to UV radiation. We recommend wearing a broad spectrum SPF sunscreen during the day
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!