Who is it for?
Fine lines and Wrinkles
The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA is a water-based serum with two powerful peptide complexes and hyaluronic acid. This treatment softens fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates the skin, and promotes a smooth, plump appearance.
- Matrixyl: a peptide complex that reduces static and dynamic wrinkles. This formula contains two generations of Matrixyl (Matrixyl 3000 and Matrixyl Synthe'6).
- Hyaluronic acid: enhances the delivery of Matrixyl and boosts the skin's moisture content for a plump, smooth appearance
How to Use:
- Apply a few drops to your face in the morning and at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 5-6
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.