Who's it For?
- With the Pureology Strength Cure Collection achieve stronger and blonder hair. Uniting a reparative shampoo and nourishing conditioner, this dynamic duo works to reinforce brittle strands and restore shine.
- Pureology shampoo and conditioner bottles, excluding cap, are created with 95% post-consumer recycled materials
- Products and printed materials use up to 50% PCR materials and FSC paper stock
- Pureology have minimized their use of secondary packaging, with cartons being made of 100% recycled fibres
- Reduced the amount of water needed per batch in the manufacturing processes
- Reduced utility energy consumption per bottle
- Reduced waste during the filling and packaging process
- Pureology use FDA-approved plastics for unparalleled safety and environmental sustainability
How to use:
- Apply a 10 pence-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.
- Apply a dime-sized amount to shampooed hair, focusing on the midlengths and ends.
- Gently massage through hair. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse.
Beautyfeatures Style Guide
- Check out our blog on 5 Purple Shampoo's You Need As A Blonde
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.