Who's it For?
For all colours of blonde, natural or lightened
A high-gloss purple top coat that neutralizes brassy yellow tones and restores softness and shine for up to 8 washes, this purple top coat neutralizes yellow hues and tones out unwanted brassiness. Get smooth, reflective strands with long-lasting results.
- Neutralizes yellow hues and tones out brassiness
- Hair is left silky and shiny in just 5 minutes
- Long-lasting and immediate results
- At-home glossing
- Provides a high-gloss, beautifully reflective shine
- Seals cuticle for soft, smooth and silky feel
- Instant results in just 5 minutes
- ZeroSulfate®, 100% Vegan Formula
- Color protection formula from Antifade Complex®
- Results are from Top Coat+Tone Purple after blowdrying
- Added oat milk and camellia oil help to condition, enhance softness and boost shine
- Patented Antifade Complex® containing UV filters, sunflower seed and vitamin E help fight off colour-depleting oxidative stressors.
- Rose and Floral Ginger mix with Cedarwood for a unique, indulgent scent.
How to use:
- Shampoo ideally with preferred Pureology shampoo and remove any excess water from the hair
- Apply Color Fanatic Top Coat + Tone Purple evenly throughout hair to neutralise tones
- Leave in for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly
- Finish with preferred Pureology conditioner or mask
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out Pureology Color Fanatic Top Coat + Tone Blue for darker blonde and brunette hair.
- Peta Approved - Cruelty Free
- 100% Vegan-Friendly Formula
Q: How long do the results of Pureology Color Fanatic Top Coat + Tone Purple last?
A: The results from Pureology Color Fanatic Top Coat + Tone Purple last up to 8 washes.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.