Who's it for?
Olaplex 0 is suitable for all hair types, especially visibly damaged hair in need of deep repair.
Prime the hair for a deeper repairing treatment with Olaplex No.0 Mask, an at-home hair treatment inspired by professionals. This professional-inspired treatment primes your hair for deeper repair, rebuilds hair bonds, strengthens, and protects hair integrity. Use as the first step in a two-part at-home system with No.3 Hair Perfector (sold separately) to strengthen and repair all types of damaged hair.Redesigned for a quick and targeted stream application, the No.0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment features an easy to use nozzle that primes the hair and delivers the highest concentration of the patented bond building technology of any Olaplex at home product.
- Scientifically Proven: 68% more repair & 3x stronger hair* *When used as a two-part system in just one use.
APPLICATION TIP: N°.0 bottle should last 3-6 applications, based on hair length and density.
- Primes hair to absorb nourishment
- Repairs hair from chemical, thermal, mechanical & environmental damage
- Strengthens the bonds and protects hair structure
- Suitable and beneficial for all hair types
How to use:
- Use the two-part system with N°.3 once a week or two to three times a week for damaged hair.
- Apply No.0 to dry hair, fully saturating each section.
- Let process for 10 minutes.
- Do not rinse.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Use as the first step in a two-part system with N°.3 Hair Perfector.
- Learn more about Olaplex: Which one to use.
- PH Balanced.
- Cruelty Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Nut Free.
- Paraben Free.
- Phthalates Free.
- Phosphate Free.
- Sulfate Free.
Our Customers Said...
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.