Who is it for?
Blonde/light coloured or fine hair
Moroccanoil’s award-winning signature product has lightened up a little! Boasting the same shiny, smooth, miraculous results as the original formula, but in a lighter consistency, perfect for fine and fair-coloured hair.
- With powerful and beneficial Argan oil as the signature ingredient
- Fortifies hair, improves elasticity, moisturises strands, and shields against harmful enviromental stressors
- Lighter consistency and colour, specifically formulated for the more delicate needs of fair and fine-textured hair
- Leaves hair with a luxurious shine
- Moroccan Oil Light repairs weak and brittle hair
- Receive 25ml extra FREE
- Argan Oil - Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
- Linseed Extract - Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.
How to Use:
- Add a couple of drops of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to damp, towel-dried hair
- Blow dry or let dry naturally
- Style as usual
- Can also be applied on dry hair to condition and tame flyaways
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- “This is my favourite hair care product. The shine in your hair girls, it feels like you've just woken up with a fresh head of hair. When you apply this product your hair feels like baby hair, so smooth and so soft just as if you have never damaged it a day in your life. It creates this healthy gorgeous appearance and to top it all off it smells so nice” Sophie Murray ( Irish Beauty Influencer)
- Check out Sophie's blog Queen of Skincare, Haircare and ruler of Agony Aunt! for more information, tips and recommended products for skincare
- With natural Argan oil
Our Customers Said...
"I love this product so much. It's so good on my hair. I used it after washing when its wet before I blow dry or I might let it sit in my hair over night and wash out the next day. It's done wonders for me!! Well worth the money" - Sarah
Q: What is the difference between the original Moroccanoil® Treatment and Moroccanoil Treatment Light formulas?
A: Moroccanoil Treatment Light was created for consumers with fine and light-colored (including white or gray) hair. Moroccanoil Treatment Light delivers the same benefits as Moroccanoil Treatment but is lighter in formulation, texture and color.
Q: Can Moroccanoil Treatment Light be used with other Moroccanoil products?
A: Yes. Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used in conjunction with all other Moroccanoil products as it is the foundation for styling.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section