Who’s it For?
For those who are looking for the maximum support for skin, hair & nails, from their multivitamin supplement. Perfectil Max replaces your daily multivitamin and mineral supplement and can be used for as long as required.
Perfectil Max provides the ultimate beauty support from the Perfectil range, for women seeking maximum nutritional support for their skin, hair and nails. The Perfectil Max formula has been developed to support all round general health and wellbeing and includes vitamin C and copper which contribute to the normal function of the immune system and iron which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Because Perfectil Max is so comprehensive, there is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
How to use:
- Swallow each with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Only to be taken on a full stomach.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Perfectil® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- No artificial colours
- Gluten free
- No preservatives
- No yeast or lactose
- Perfectil Max is not tested on animals
Is Perfectil suitable for Vegetarians?
- No Perfectil Max is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains fish oil in a pharmaceutical grade gelatin capsule. Adults can obtain DHA and EPA indirectly through the conversion of the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), present in vegetable oils such as linseed but this process is very inefficient. Perfectil Max contains fish oil as it provides a much more reliable, direct source of DHA & EPA.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
Want hair vitamins in gummy form? Check out the Vitabiotics Perfectil Hair Crush - 60 Gummies!
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section