Pre / Post Acne, oily skin
What It Is
Salicylic Acid 2% Solution is a water-based exfoliating serum with salicylic acid. helps unclog pores, and clarify your skin
What It Does
This treatment exfoliates deep inside the walls of pores to fight acne, oily skin, and blemishes. It promotes smoother skin texture and visible clarity with regular use.
How to Use
Apply a small amount all over your face or directly to blemishes as a spot treatment. Use in the morning and at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams. This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
Beta hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Salicylic acid: a beta hydroxy acid that sheds built-up dead skin to unclog pores and clear congestion. It also has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary and discover all you need to know about the brand
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.