Who's it For?
Dry or Dehydrated Skin
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA is a non-greasy moisturizer with special hydrating compounds that are found naturally in healthy skin. This treatment offers immediate and long-lasting hydration and protects the skin against moisture loss. It replenishes compounds found in healthy, well-hydrated skin that may have depleted over time. This product has a lightweight, non-greasy texture.
- Natural Moisturizing Factors are elements found naturally in the skin that keep it healthy, hydrated, and protected.
- Hyaluronic acid boosts the skin's moisture content for a plump, supple, and smooth appearance
How to use:
- Apply a small amount to your skin after serums and water-based products
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- This product does not contain SPF. We recommend the use of a broad spectrum sunscreen during the day.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 6.5-7
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.