Ageing & Preventative
What It Is
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane is a lightweight serum with an advanced, non-irritating retinoid complex in a squalane base.
What It Does
This treatment visibly reduces the signs of aging without irritation. It diminishes the look of wrinkles and fine lines, brightens dark spots and hyperpigmentation, and smooths and refines the skin’s texture.
How to Use
Apply a few drops to your skin at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams. Do not use this serum with other products containing retinoids, such as retinol and retinoic acid. Retinoids can make your skin more sensitive to UV radiation. We recommend wearing sunscreen during the day.
- Solubilized Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate: an advanced retinoid complex that delivers better anti-aging results with less irritation than other non-prescription retinoids
- Squalane: a plant-derived emollient ingredient that offers lightweight hydration
- pH: 5-6
- Water free
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary and discover all you need to know about the brand
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Caution: Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Sun protection is particularly important when using retinoids. This product must not be used in conjunction with other retinoids including retinol or retinoic acid. This product is not a treatment for acne. Acne-prone skin may experience a temporary increase in acne during the first few weeks of using any form of retinoid including those used in this formulation.
Note: When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any skincare products containing retinoids such as formulations with Granactive Retinoid™ or Retinol.
Our Customers Said...
A: It is recommended to use it AFTER water serums but BEFORE heavier treatment, in the evening only.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.